Thursday, April 19, 2012

Allergic reaction?

A few days ago after I'd started the HCG drops I noticed I developed a rash on my arms and my skin is really itchy.  So I've stopped the HCG to see if that was what was causing the problem.  Two days have gone by and the rash is healing and going away with no new flare ups, so I do believe I have the culprit.

This is not a catastrophe.  I am sticking to the diet for 30 days of 500 calorie days because something is telling me that is actually the reason for the weight loss, not so much the drops.  (This is just me, my own opinion and not to say that it doesn't work for other people.) As I said a few days ago, I did a diet, unintentionally, a few summers ago that was similar and in the 2 1/2 months I was off for summer break I lost almost 30 pounds.  Plus, I miss working out, so I may have to bump up the protein intake anyway.  I'm still going to blog everyday that I can about  my progress.  I didn't weigh myself this morning, the kids were ill and the baby was up a few times last night so I was exhausted when the alarm went off. I got up to wake up my teenager and then crawled gratefully back into bed. 

Here is my menu for the day so far though:

Breakfast: RVL Shake with a banana and 1 cup 2 % milk, coffee (8oz), and an apple.

Lunch: Water, yogurt, apple

Dinner: grilled pork chops, baked potato and some other side I haven't chosen yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment