Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 2

Today is day 2 with the HCG ... my very good friend who did this successfully told me no P90X until I'm done the 30 days of HCG.  Because you drop your calorie intake to 500 for the thirty days, I should wait to do the workout again until I up my protein intake again.

hmm can I handle the break?  YES YES YES! P90X is awesome but hard.  So I'll drop some weight and then lean up.  My doctors appointment isn't until June now, so by then I should have lost at the least 25 lbs. if not more.

Weigh in today : 189 lbs ... this is the morning, I've had one half cup of coffee so far, so this is probably my real weight.  I'm glad, haven't seen this weight in a year at the least!

Oh and I'm glad I can still eat a lot because it's day 2, it's my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment