Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Start afresh.....

Ok so, it's been a while since I posted.  Sorry about that.

Today I started the HCG and postponed my P90X for 30 days. I love P90X, but I have seen quite a few friends have long lasting success with the HCG.  I've already started changing my diet, fewer calories and healthier foods, even making healthier foods for my family. But today (Wednesday), and the next day or two I am supposed to eat  a lot of fatty foods then on Friday start the 500 calorie diet for 26 days.  Once that is done I start P90 again.

So today my weight is : 191lbs.

My goal weight by this time next year is : 130 lbs.

I'm hoping that maybe we will try for a boy starting this time next year so I'd like to be at a healthy weight and in better shape, that way exercise during pregnancy won't be a shock to my system and I will lose the weight easier once I have the baby.  Even if we decide not to have another baby, I still want to be at a healthy weight and a regular workout routine.  I don't want to take blood pressure pills the rest of my life, or if I do perhaps i can at least get the amount lower.

So here it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment