Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 3

I forgot to post yesterday, still doing well.  Yesterday was officially day 3 and the start of the 500 calorie diet.  Now, it was a hard day because I went out to lunch with my Aunt to celebrate my birthday so I'm sure I ate a little over 500 calories.  However, I'm the same weight and that's ok.  A friend of mine (aka Diet Nazi) is kind of coaching me and two of our other friends through this. She has lost a lot of weight and been able to maintain it just by changing her diet.  So I check in with her every day too.

Something I realized is that I did this diet unintentionally a few summers ago.  I ate only one meal a day and snacked on healthy foods the rest of the day.  I lost 30 pounds in one summer. If I did it then, I can do it again.  If I can lose at the least 30 pounds in the next few months then spend the summer working out and getting a regular routine together for myself that would be amazing.  That's my goal!

Weigh in: 189

No comments:

Post a Comment