Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 5

WOOHOO!!!!!!!  Down a total of 6 pounds now!

I don't know if I can attribute it to HCG or not.  I wonder if taking the drops is really effective or if it's just the drastic cut in calories and the HUGE amount of water I'm intaking.  I told my Diet Nazi that it seems more like a cleansing to me than a real diet.  She agreed and said that it basically is supposed to reset your system.  I can believe it, I feel like I'm 9 months pregnant again with how much I'm peeing, but I needed to drink more water anyway.  It's good for your system and I'd rather drink something that doesn't have any sugars added. 

I wonder though for someone who has normally low blood sugar, is it good to cut them out so much?  At least it's a 28 day thing with the drops then maintenance after that.  After my 28 days are up I'm looking forward to getting back to P90X.  I need to drop the weight and get my heart healthy. That's really my goal.

Breakfast: apple and coffee

Lunch: apple, pouch of tuna (just found out this isn't part of the diet so I'll switch that out)

Dinner: grilled chicken

Water as of right now (11:56 am) 24 oz.

Weight first thing this morning: 188.2

No comments:

Post a Comment